Welzh Slotted Flap Disk have been innovatively engineered to see through whilst grinding which allows for superior working compared with standard flap disk.
Alows even grinding results. Ideal for processing thin metal sheets.
Prevents undesired excessive grinding Reduction of processing faults.
Better surface quality as a result of more targeted work.
Cool grinding due to fan effect.
Reduction of temperature on the surface prevents undesired blue colouring of the workpiece.
Good, steady guidance.
When only wood or plastics are ground, the disc must be cleaned by grinding on a sharp-edged iron tool.
General steel construction:
* Welding seam preparation and post-processing.
* Removal of scale (in small quantities).
* Grinding of wrought ironwork (grills, railings, banisters handrails).
* Removal of excess zinc on weld seams before plastic coating.
Stainless steel processing:
* Pipeline construction, tank and container construction.
* Apparatus construction (chemical industry).
* Plant construction, e.g. brewing and food industry.
* Boat building.
Aluminium processing (all non-ferrous metals):
* Special vehicles, such as silo vehicles, ambulances, fire engines etc.
* Aircraft construction.
Sharpening of blades (lawn mowers, reciprocating finger bar mowers). Body construction.??Accident repairs:
* Paints and filler compounds, MIG solder seams.
* Special vehicle construction (lorry attachments, servicing, wearing parts for bulk material transporters).
Wood and FRP processing.
Precise surfaces or edge corrections.